DC-area business owners: if you’re providing goods or services during the shutdown, we want to list you!
Cathedral Heights (DC)
Conte’s Bike Shop – Cathedral Heights
We know that the best way to stay healthy is to be healthy, and for many of us that means riding our bikes. In light of a constantly changing environment, we are proud to offer a wide variety of shopping and service options to ensure you keep rolling smoothly on those (solo) rides.
- Visit your nearest Conte’s Bike Shop location
- Please refrain from visiting our stores in-person if you are sick
- We are observing a strict 10-person limit in our stores and may have a 1-at-a-time customer policy – thank you in advance for your patience
- Book an appointment at one of our DC stores for service drop off/pick up or to speak with one of our staff regarding the purchase of a new bike or products
- Shop online using our extensive catalog
- We offer home delivery or FREE in-store, curbside, or contactless pickup
- For in-store and curbside/contactless pickupÂ please do not come to the store until you have received word from our team that your order is ready for pickup.
- Contactless repairs accompanied by emailed service estimates
- Give us a call in the shop to let us know you’re here and we will meet you at the curb inÂ front of our store
- Home delivery of new/service bikes and online purchases of $100 or more
- We are happy to deliver your bike or qualifying online purchase within a 15 mile radius for a flat fee of $15. Call your shop to arrange the details.
- Please note that, due to the current health environment, some online orders may experience delays in processing or shipping
Conte’s Bike Shop is committed to the well-being and needs of our staff and community. We are just as committed to supporting the enjoyment of the outdoors and the pursuit of happiness while riding a bicycle.
We are proud to have served the cycling community since 1957 and have 6 locations in the NOVA/DC region that are staffed and stocked to meet your cycling needs.